10 Easy steps for uploading photos to Mark’s web site!
These instructions assume that you are running Windows XP - I have not verified them on other systems
1) Open up an explorer window (e.g., My Computer)
2) In place of the current Address, type in ftp://thelukens.net/ and then click the “go” arrow
3) You will probably get an “FTP Folder Error” – THIS IS OKAY!
4) Go to the “File” menu and select “Login As …”
5) Enter the User Name: email@example.com
6) Enter the Password: desert2009
The following folder should now be visible in your Explorer window.
7) Double-click on the March_Desert_Pics folder and you will see a few folders.
8) Double click on the one you want to upload to or create a new folder.
9) Now you can simply “drag and drop” your photos/videos into the folder.
10) When you are done uploading photos simply close the ftp window to my website.
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.
Last Updated on: 03/10/2009 09:37 PM